Become a Citizen
By Dan Moffett
Whether you're seeking permanent residence, in the process of an adjustment of status or starting the naturalization process, there are some common questions that need to be answered.
- What Are the Rights and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship?
- What To Ask When Hiring an Immigration Lawyer
- How Do I Check On the Status of My Case?
- What To Expect From a Paralegal
Want to become a permanent resident with a green card? Whether you're looking for information on applying for a green card, an adjustment of status or how to take part in the green card lottery, you'll find the information here.
- Green Card Holder's Rights, Responsibilities
- The Immigration Medical Exam
- Guide to Removing Conditions on Permanent Residence
- Getting Married on a Travel Visa
- How to Enter the Green Card Lottery
Explore the naturalization process to become a U.S. citizen, including information on forms, testing and dual citizenship.