1. News & Issues

DV-2010 Green Card Lottery Results

By May 14, 2009

Diversity Visa winners should receive notification in the next couple of months

Update: The DV-2010 lottery is over.  To find information about the 2011 lottery, as well as how to check your status, explore here.

Are you hoping to be one of the applicants selected in the DV-2010 lottery? Winners should start finding out very soon. Notifications to the randomly-selected diversity visa or "green card lottery" winners are being sent between May and July 2009. Following is some information about the DV-2010 lottery from the State Department Diversity Visa Program website.

If you are chosen as a lottery winner, an official letter from the U.S. Department of State Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky will be sent to the mailing address that you provided in your application. (Selected applicants are NOT notified by e-mail.) Being selected as a lottery winner does not guarantee that you will receive a visa; you must still apply and qualify for the immigrant visa. The notification letters will provide further instructions, including information on additional forms and documentation required and immigrant visa application fees.

Interviews for the DV-2010 program will begin in October 2009. Applicants who applied overseas will receive an appointment letter from the Kentucky Consular Center four to
six weeks before the scheduled appointment. DV-2010 visas will be issued between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Applicants must obtain the diversity visa or adjust status by the end of the fiscal year.

If you were not selected in the random drawing, you will not receive any notification. But new this year, applicants have a way of confirming whether or not they were selected. From the DV-2010 instructions:

Starting with DV-2010, all entrants, including those NOT selected, will be able to check the status of their entry through the E-DV website and find out if their entry was or was not selected. Entrants should keep their own confirmation page information from the time of their entry (October 2, 2008, to December 1, 2008) until they may check the status of their entry online. Status information for DV-2010 will be available online from July 1, 2009, until June 30, 2010.

If you haven't received a notification letter by July, be sure to check your status on the E-DV website. (The E-DV website is normally only accessible during the application period, but should be up for the new online status check option on July 1st.)

Registration for the DV-2011 lottery will begin this October. Watch for more information about DV-2011 in August.

Read more about the notification process and the lottery results.

Photo: John Lund/Getty Images

Comments

June 3, 2009 at 3:40 am
(1) juniour says:

can iexpect my dv letter till end of july

June 4, 2009 at 1:07 am
(2) tsehaye bushira says:

Dear Madam and sir
Me and My husband a wiener of DV 2009 our case number 2225* do u think we have a chance to received next latter in august pleas respond

Best regard

June 4, 2009 at 6:57 am
(3) DOH FRANCIS MACCARTHY says:

How do i check the result with my notification code?

June 4, 2009 at 12:09 pm
(4) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

Folks, the E-DV website where you’ll be able to check the status of your entry is not available until July 1, 2009. You have a few weeks to go before status results are online. I’ll post a reminder on the blog when the site is available.

DV letters should be sent and received by the beginning of July. If you haven’t received a letter by the beginning of July, check the E-DV website to confirm the status of your entry.

June 8, 2009 at 11:28 am
(5) Tony says:

Hello, can you tell me why they are giving us this status information?
If my status says I was successful but I didn’t receive the letter can I contact the Kentucky Consular center and still get processed?.
Of the thousands of letters sent out, you would think at least 0.5% will get lost/destroyed in the post.
If no action can be taken if your letter is lost then what is the point in posting the status?

June 9, 2009 at 2:10 pm
(6) nabil says:

i just hope to get the green card one year

June 10, 2009 at 10:51 am
(7) suleiman omolajaiye rahman says:

how can i check my dv lottery result with my code

June 11, 2009 at 6:26 pm
(8) sure says:

Thanks for a great page. Really discouraging to see so many dumb questions. I think the US government should require a speling, grammar and reading test — at least of a 5 year old — before participating… Alas, I suppose that’s why it’s a lottery.

Go junour, tsehaye and her “wiener” husband, and suleiman!!

June 14, 2009 at 9:37 am
(9) Shopper says:

Sure you’re funny…lol…good point though!!!

June 15, 2009 at 7:20 am
(10) henok says:

i hope i will be spend the rest of my life in that fully dimocrate country .God beless you

June 18, 2009 at 6:14 am
(11) mio says:

I am a Burmese citizen and i was so worried that post office in here is not reliable and can’t guarantee that…

June 18, 2009 at 6:58 am
(12) sophie says:

I will be a hapiest person in the world,if I win.good luck to everyone

June 18, 2009 at 7:50 am
(13) PROMISE says:

con i go to the immigration office with the information i will get from E-DV website that is if i don’t receive the notification through my postal address?

June 18, 2009 at 3:51 pm
(14) lanre says:

My God winning this year Lottery is the least u can do in my life cos u r mo than able.
afterrall u hv done it b4,my time has come see me in yankee life 09/10

June 18, 2009 at 11:11 pm
(15) kate says:

Thanks a lot, this info was really helpful!!! :)

June 19, 2009 at 8:39 am
(16) Anindya says:

This is a beautiful clarification of the process. Thank you.

June 19, 2009 at 5:03 pm
(17) yonas says:

I don’t think that spelling or grammer should be the qualification for the DV!!! u see the presidant itself is an immigrant….

June 19, 2009 at 5:38 pm
(18) sure says:

Yonas, no dude, u see: (i) US president is not an immigrant, he fulfills 2nd amendment “natural born citizen” through jus sanguinis, (ii) if he was immigrant he would be allowed to be the president. In any event, he, as oppose to you?, can both read and learn, and more importantly spell.

June 20, 2009 at 4:06 am
(19) geni says:

Think the first thing that most of us( who commented on this blog) should do is go to school. Did u just see the spelling and grammar? it sucks.

Am n see you guys there. Am already registered to enrol(and finish ma highschool)

Good luck to all of us.Inshalahhhhhhhh

June 23, 2009 at 9:19 am
(20) AYOOLA ADEYEMI KENNY says:

HI,
I PLAY PLAYED DV2010 VISA LOTTERY LAST YEAR AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE RESAULT CAN I CHECK THE RESAULT ONLINE AM FROM NIGERIA

June 23, 2009 at 2:23 pm
(21) Maureen Nakitende says:

I pray 2 God ma dream comes true. I’ll be so grateful.
GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE!

June 24, 2009 at 2:27 am
(22) Azad says:

If I am selected by random selection and my result will be published in the E-DV website from July 2009 to June 2010 but not get any notification by mail, then what do I do?

June 24, 2009 at 7:33 pm
(23) VisaStriver says:

Those already here legally, so called an alien who strive for H1B petition filling through F-1 OPT, once laid off, one must returning to home country in 10 days. So you paid x3 university tuition, paying taxes, being a professional who worked in specialized area, considered a person who contribute to local economy? who cares, US is open the door to 55,000 visa lottery winners every year and guess what you don’t need to be good for being a lawful resident just luck, way to go america.

June 25, 2009 at 9:22 am
(24) Daniel says:

USA is a great country for living I know I’ll be there Someday 100%. winning the lottery is the easiest way to reach it.

June 25, 2009 at 11:32 am
(25) ahmed says:

i’m an Ethiopian living in Europe as an asylum seeker , but still can i apply dv program

June 25, 2009 at 4:49 pm
(26) Samir says:

Someone answer me PLEASE: If my online status says I am a WINNER but not recieved any postal letter, What should I do? PLEASE SOMEONE COMMENT ON ME!

June 25, 2009 at 5:07 pm
(27) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

Samir: The State Department hasn’t explained what will happen if your online status indicates you are a winner but you haven’t received a letter in the mail, so I can’t give you a definitive answer. I think it would be safe to assume that you will find the answer to this on the E-DV website when you check your status (which, as a reminder to everyone, isn’t available until July 1st). At the very least, the Kentucky Consular Center has a direct phone number. You could call and explain the situation to them.

June 26, 2009 at 2:53 am
(28) imdadul haque says:

I have got frist notification letter 28,May 2009 and we fillup all the documents and send back to kcc june 20, 2009. when Actually i will get/expect the second letter.

June 27, 2009 at 2:22 am
(29) mohammad tajbakhsh says:

hi.
i won the 2010 lottery and I’m confused so much.
i sent the letters to us but don’t know when they answer me and what i should do next.
i appreciate it if you can help me.
Merci.

June 29, 2009 at 1:31 am
(30) Mehdi Sh says:

Hi Guys I’m from Iran. just wanted to know where i can find any online link to get info if i win or not via Confirmation Code
Thanks in Advance

June 29, 2009 at 12:02 pm
(31) Guest says:

Re: Comment (8) by sure

“speling”?

It seems you don’t deserve to be so critical after all.

Good luck everyone.

June 29, 2009 at 2:06 pm
(32) siamak seifiasli says:

How do i check the result with my notification code?

June 29, 2009 at 2:12 pm
(33) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

You won’t have access to the online status check until July 1st. The following explains this in more detail:

When will I find out if I’m a Green Card Lottery Winner?

July 1, 2009 at 12:05 am
(34) USAMA BIN LADEN says:

I AM COMING TO AMERICA WETHER U GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!

July 1, 2009 at 12:29 am
(35) Humayun hussain says:

How do i check the result of 2010, with my notification code?

July 1, 2009 at 3:41 am
(36) Idor says:

I do not think the organizers of the DV lottery concerns themselves with who speaks or write English language better as criteria for winning or not winning the DV lottery.

So lets anybody expresses him/herself the way he/she knows best, since life is a continuous learning process; one day he/she who is not a better English language speaker would eventually learn.

So I implore all bloggers hat are trying to assume the position of emeritus in English language over others to desist else I’ll instruct my colleagues back in Kentucky to cancel their notification letters!!

Anyway the url for the online status check: http://dvlottery.state.gov/esc/default.htm

July 1, 2009 at 4:31 am
(37) ana says:

Yeah right!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip,dude.

July 1, 2009 at 4:36 am
(38) Shavkatbek says:

I applied DV lottery on28 th of november.now I’m waiting for its results.When exactly can I check it?

July 1, 2009 at 6:49 am
(39) Cean says:

I’m trying to check my status, but after i filled all information and press “next”, the page is updated, but nothing happened. What does it mean?

July 1, 2009 at 10:43 am
(40) marva says:

Thank you so much for the info, was very helpful…but can you please tell me what will show in the page when you have have not been selected?

July 1, 2009 at 12:46 pm
(41) abd says:

i loose 2009 dv visa lottery case of with incomplite requirment, can i try the next?

July 1, 2009 at 12:57 pm
(42) whatever says:

hellow guys, at last i got dv lottery. you calling me american am the on e who hate you much, us you colled am terrorist, you know what i need to do in america??? ha ha…

July 1, 2009 at 2:44 pm
(43) mwb2040 says:

I entered the lottery through http://www.usagreencardlottery.org, but I never received a confirmation number (only a 6-digit account number). How will I be able to check my status online?

July 1, 2009 at 5:53 pm
(44) chai says:

um..I just tried checking to see if I was selected or not by putting in my confirmation number that was given when I entered but nothing happen. Nothing says if I was selected or not. Confused. Anyone has any ideas?

July 1, 2009 at 8:45 pm
(45) Jerob says:

If anyone is having problems trying to check their status online, please use Mozilla. Google Chrome and IE will leave you hanging. So, far I haven’t read any post’s where someone has won, just “YOUR ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED.”

How disappointing…..been in the US 4 years now!

July 2, 2009 at 8:11 am
(46) Tony says:

The status online page doesn’t load in Safari (for me anyway), but worked with Internet Explorer. Got the dreaded “YOUR ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED” screen.
Oh well another 4 months and I can try again!

July 2, 2009 at 11:17 am
(47) Shadow says:

Did anybody get a notification saying that they won ?

July 2, 2009 at 11:47 am
(48) Me says:

Well I won, or a last I’m a selectee. I did not received any letter, even that I’m living in the States, but already contacted them by email and I’m waiting to their answer.
Congratulations to the winners and for the rest best luck wishes next time.
That’s was my 2 try… not bad

July 2, 2009 at 1:46 pm
(49) Emeka Onyemalu says:

Sir,
I lost my dv 2010 result comfirmation code, please how can I go about it to check my result.

July 2, 2009 at 8:50 pm
(50) VisaStriver says:

Emeka, if you lost your confirmation number, thats no other way to get it back, KCC will not re-issue the number, lets just wait for the notification letter until end of the month, all the best.

July 3, 2009 at 12:59 am
(51) Yohannes says:

can I still wait until july 2009?

July 3, 2009 at 2:24 am
(52) imdadul haque says:

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2010 lottery.

Please be sure to have the Entrant’s Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Thanks

July 3, 2009 at 5:25 am
(53) temitayo says:

PLEASE I NEED TO CHECK MY FATE IF I WON THE LAST dv lOTTERY …ANY BODY WITH A lINK ON HOW TO HELP SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL !!

July 4, 2009 at 4:57 am
(54) Kevin says:

Hey,

what is this confirmation number?
Is it correct that first you get selected and therefore a case number.
Once you have applied using the forms you received you will get this confirmation number by mail someday after July 1st?

Is that correct or wrong? The confirmation number they want online is 16 digits long.. the case number only is 14 digits long.

Kevin

July 4, 2009 at 3:59 pm
(55) brown, isaac darkoh says:

Can i expect my green card resault in july.

July 4, 2009 at 5:06 pm
(56) James says:

Have been trying for 5 times and after checking for my status online I got this “YOUR ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED” damn that sucks…anyway have to keep trying…

July 6, 2009 at 10:00 am
(57) abitu says:

Hi dear,
I got a letter of notification via post mail so now how can i know that ma visa bulletin

July 7, 2009 at 8:27 am
(58) hafeez says:

i will be glad if i win this year lottery bcos i have been dreaming about it.4rm nigeria thanks

July 8, 2009 at 7:20 am
(59) maurice says:

hi i ve been waiting for this chance to realize my dream in serving in US MILITARY as USMARINE .wILL my dream ripe what do i do?GOD DO SOMETHING TO ME.

July 8, 2009 at 4:34 pm
(60) henry says:

i cant find my confirmation number again hw can i retrieve it back or is any other way that i can get it on the internet

July 10, 2009 at 5:38 pm
(61) stephen says:

My Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2010 Electronic Diversity Visa program.Does this mean that its over for the 2010 dv lottery?

July 10, 2009 at 5:47 pm
(62) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

Hi Stephen – You are correct. If you have not received a notification letter through postal mail and the online status check says that your entry has not been selected for further processing, it means that the DV-2010 is over for you. You can try again by entering the DV-2011 lottery this fall.

July 11, 2009 at 6:40 am
(63) Tewelde says:

i applied for the dv 2010 lottery,is there any way that i could know the status of my application.

July 12, 2009 at 4:34 pm
(64) anam says:

hi when can i apply for dv lottery 2011?is there should need 12 th class sarteficate? or if there is eny alternative way plese help me

July 14, 2009 at 6:22 am
(65) CHINYELU says:

how do i find out if i won the 2010 USA visa lottery. i went to your website and only saw the results for Nepal. its been frustrating searching for the result

July 15, 2009 at 3:51 am
(66) Dickson says:

how can I use my submission number to verify if I have won the dv 2010?

July 15, 2009 at 8:54 am
(67) okogwu Emmanuel Emeka says:

am itching for the lottery result,most definitely i will be there. c u when i get there.

July 17, 2009 at 5:27 am
(68) Zilola says:

I got the letter that it says i won green card ***2228,and i already sent first paperworks ,when i am gonna recive answer for that? and when i can go to the embassy??

July 19, 2009 at 6:27 am
(69) KIMETTO GEOFFREY KIPKORIR says:

how do I know if I won?

July 20, 2009 at 6:40 am
(70) Zef Gjini says:

When do i get the answer for DV lottery?
I’ve applied on june 30,2008.Please give me a line!
Thank you!

July 22, 2009 at 5:37 am
(71) Lina says:

Hey Jennifer!
I lost my confirmation number, is there a way to retrieve it?

July 22, 2009 at 8:57 am
(72) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

Hi Lina – Unfortunately, not. If you didn’t keep the confirmation number that you would have received when you applied, there’s no way to retrieve it.

July 22, 2009 at 5:05 pm
(73) ORJI DIVINE says:

I checked my lottery status and its clear im a selectee but i dont understand is that i havent gotten any notification yet and i think it’s getting late and im kind of nervous too.

Can anyone tell me what could be the reason?

July 22, 2009 at 5:15 pm
(74) Jennifer (Immigration Guide) says:

Orji: If your online status indicates that your entry in the DV-2010 lottery was selected, you should have already received a letter in the mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). If you haven’t received anything at the mailing address that you supplied at the time of your entry, you can contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

July 30, 2009 at 6:56 am
(75) shahram says:

i couldnt find that how to enter my confirmation numbern in DV lottery 2010 U.S.A

August 1, 2009 at 11:29 am
(76) ORJI DIVINE says:

Hi Jenny, i am so greatful for your instant reply of my last letter,thanks alot.

I want to know if you have any idea on how long it normally takes KCC to respond to mails and do they work during the weekend.I will also like to know if you also have any idea if they finally reply how long will it take them to resend my notification letter.Finally can they send it to my brother’s adress in London if i tell them to do that ,reason is because i don’t trust the postal service here in Nigeria?

Please i will really like you to tell me also if my letter was stolen,can the person who steals it use my information to acquire a visa?

Will be waiting to hear from you soonest and thanks for your corporation…can’t wait to step my leg on AMERICAN soil!!!wow.

August 2, 2009 at 3:48 pm
(77) JERRY ASAMOAH says:

Hi there,

I won the dv 2010 lottery, have already receive my selectee letter and have posted it to KCC, my question is what is the time frame for KCC to send me my second letter, is the second letter appointment letter?

Lastly can my health condition as a sickler hinder my visa issuance.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Jerry.

August 4, 2009 at 2:27 am
(78) shokir says:

Orji do not worry about the your Selectees letter. No one can acuire stealing and using your Selctees letter.In order to submit your application forms DS 230 and DSP 122 forms (http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/ You just need your CASE number and a Barcode sheet paper, that’s it. Your are all done with that. That works out 100 percent.

August 4, 2009 at 6:18 am
(79) waiganjo robert chege says:

hoe do i gheck if am a winner

August 4, 2009 at 3:46 pm
(80) ORJI D says:

Shokir thanks for your reply but I don’t have any case number, neither do I know what it is. I also don’t have barcode sheet paper.

August 5, 2009 at 8:52 am
(81) Salo says:

Wow everybody wan to migrate to the US, it would have been also a relife if our leaders also becme a winer of this DV. so, pls KCC try to become more specific in the selection procedure.

SOS from Ethiopia

August 6, 2009 at 4:32 am
(82) KUSH says:

HEY I WAS SELECTED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING BUT I HAVENT YET RECEIVED MY NOTIFICATION LETTER.ANYONE WITH AN IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO.I HAVE CONTACTED KCC BUT THEY SAYS THAT MY INFORMATION DIDNT MATCH THE CASE,HOW WILL THEY ASSISTS US,AND IF NO,WHAT THE CONFIRMATION NUMBERS WERE?

August 7, 2009 at 2:42 am
(83) JACK says:

I will send my profile to US for the last 10 years b/c of DV but still i can not get a chance why is that?

August 7, 2009 at 5:52 am
(84) abeebu sunday olasunkanmi says:

when should I be expecting a reply? So that I should know the processes ahead

August 7, 2009 at 5:56 am
(85) abeebu sunday olasunkanmi says:

I already have the notification code. Pls, how do I check the result with the code?

August 7, 2009 at 1:18 pm
(86) ORJI DIVINE says:

Hi Abeebu,

What are you saying…were you among the selectees?

August 8, 2009 at 1:14 pm
(87) aseeperi adeloye says:

i register for 2010 visda lottery how do i know if i’m amoung those selected, pls send relay to my email address

August 8, 2009 at 6:34 pm
(88) Getasew says:

Hello,KCC,how can I know my status of confirmation using my code for DV program October1,2009 to September30,2010?.Looking forward to hearing from you.

August 9, 2009 at 5:19 am
(89) Saleh Mohammad Ariayee says:

Dear Jennifer:

This is Saleh Mohammad from Afghanistan, I checked my application on line, on date 9 August 2009 , but was not selected, I have a question, as you announced that all the applicants of DV lottery for 2010 can check their application online by stating date July 2009 up to june 30 2010, did your checking of application will continue,from July 2009 up to june 30 2010, it means that those application who are not been selected yet, they will selected in next step as the announced date 30 june 2010. Iam waiting for your respond,

best,

thanks,

Saleh Mohammad from Afghanistan

August 11, 2009 at 2:56 pm
(90) ORJI DIVINE says:

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your continious support as I have received my selectee letter and have posted it to KCC.

I want to know if the will be a problem as at the time of my entry I had not finish high school but have now finish and do have my Diploma.

Could the be questions like how come I participated last year when I had no degree then?

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Much Obliged
ORJI DIVINE

August 12, 2009 at 2:16 am
(91) shokir says:

If Anybody do not get his Notification letter, Please contact KCC , by email, kccdv@state.gov , you should provide full Information of yourself. Your Family name, first name, middle name, Confirmation number and date of birth.(mm/dd/yyyy) If you can Provide this, KCC will resend your Selectees packet to your email address.

August 12, 2009 at 2:26 am
(92) Jerry says:

I am Selectee of DV 2009/Please, somebody tell me, My interview is alreaady scheduled, In two days I will get married, What should Do now, Can she apply for a visa at US Embbassy with me

August 12, 2009 at 6:52 am
(93) kush says:

THANKS SHOKIL,
Anyway,I only produced my confirmation number as well as my full names names thrice to KCC but i never produced my exact date of birth.that,I Only produced year of birth YYYY.They eventully replied to me theat i should resubmit for the infornmation i have produced didnt match with the case.Thanks once more for i have given them the exact date of birth.

August 13, 2009 at 5:39 am
(94) OSCAR says:

Hi Jenny

I won the dv 2010 lottery, have already receive my selectee letter and posted it to KCC on 10th Aug, my question is what is the time frame for KCC to send me my second letter, is the second letter appointment letter? How long does it take for me to know I qualified for the interview?

August 13, 2009 at 10:30 am
(95) PATRICK says:

HOW DO I GET TO KNOW IF I AM A WINNER WITH MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER? WHAT IS THE WEBSITE?

August 13, 2009 at 10:58 am
(96) Colibri says:

Hi Jenni,

I’d just like to say “Thank you” for all the valuable information you give us. I applied for the DV-2010 GCL too but still today I’ve not received a notification and I lost my confirmation number. We have troubles with the mail here so I tried to call KCC but the communication was too bad. Thank you for the e-mail address.
That goes for Shokir, thx for the info you give and FYI it is true that no one can use someone else’s notification but they can intercept it and ask money to give it back to you as it happened in Cameroon. People are evil sometimes.

August 13, 2009 at 1:12 pm
(97) ORJI D says:

Hi colibri, how did you know you won without confirmation number. Anyway where in cameroon do you live..I used to live there some years back but im back in nigeria..I lived in Kumba and I also won the dv 2010 lottery, I have contacted KCC and mine was sent via my email sand have already posted mine so im waiting for my appointment letter.

Hey oscar, congrats on your winning, the second letter is the appointment letter so I learnt from past winners and Im also a winner, I never received mine due to the nature of the post office in nigeria but wrote KCC and they resend mine via email. I posted mine on 10 aug as well and it has reached kcc
because it was sent via DHL.
I don’t know how long it will take for the appointment letter to come…I wish it come soon cos I can’t wait…where are you from?, anyway my email id is chinasa12_orji@yahoo.com, if you dont mind you can write me.

August 14, 2009 at 1:45 am
(98) shokir says:

Jerry , you would have taken your wedding fotos, that’s real proof of your marriage.and Cert, etc.

August 14, 2009 at 6:33 am
(99) Colibri says:

Hi, Ordji ! I did not mean that I have won but I HOPE SO. A priori I did not won ’cause I still don’t receibe THE notification. That’s why I e-mailed KCC to ask them to check for me since I’ve lost the confirmation number. I don’t live in Cameroon but I know people from there. I live in the Parisian suburb and we don’t receive some of the mails people sends us.

August 14, 2009 at 6:50 am
(100) ORJI DIVINE says:

Hi Colibri where is the parisian suburb located?

August 18, 2009 at 4:52 am
(101) Kush says:

HELLO EVERYONE
Am kush from Nairobi Kenya and iwas successuffly selected to the 2010 lottery but still havent yet received my selectee letter.I have contacted kcc almost four times with correct informations and they replys me that the information so far produced didnt match with the case.Am almost now worried coz i dont know of what to do.
Please if there is anyone with an idea of what to do please if you dont mind let me know through my email address kushnje@yahoo.com
Chinasa12 orji is an ivalid email number.provide us with correct email address

August 18, 2009 at 11:44 am
(102) ORJI DIVINE says:

Hi Kush, I have sent u mail check ur mail.

August 19, 2009 at 6:27 pm
(103) Senator_kc says:

I am a winner from Nigeria, I got my package in March and sent it back to KCC in May via post office. My question is this:
1. how do i confirm it has gotten to KCC.
2. my case number is 23**, when should I expect my 2nd letter.

Thanks for ur comments and suggestions.

August 24, 2009 at 3:25 pm
(104) ORJI DIVINE says:

Has anyone receive 2 NL (appointment letter) yet.
Anyone with some answers/ideas/inquiries should contact me via my email ID at chinasa12_orji@yahoo.com

Thanks.

August 25, 2009 at 10:11 am
(105) Senator_kc says:

Can someone elaborate on the Visa bulletin thing.
My number is 23** and I am from Nigeria what does that mean in the report:

Visa bulletin for October..
AFRICA

OCEANIA
375

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN
450

August 26, 2009 at 9:00 am
(106) ORJI DIVINE says:

I don’t understand anything about this visa bulletin, I also DV 2010 winner from Nigeria but i think it does means that If your case number falls below the cut-off number then your case is current which means that you will be scheduled for an interview. Where in Nigeria are you senator, do you mind giving me your email ID?

Thanks
ORJI.

August 27, 2009 at 6:12 am
(107) Senator_kc says:

From the info i got later, it means that those with case number within that range is due for October. I called KCC and they confirmed and gave me my date. You can also read the thread on this link for more info.

September 4, 2009 at 7:49 am
(108) DANJE says:

HELLO, EVERYONE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN CASE NUMBER 97** BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW DV 2010

September 5, 2009 at 10:17 am
(109) xx3ds says:

i wish i will get green card but i dont know how to fill it

September 6, 2009 at 6:14 am
(110) Dallol says:

Hello every one

I face some problem in relation to DV2010.I got first letter of selectee and according to the bulletin my case number it is scheduled for interview in october but I didn’t receive still second notification letter but I read in some webs that the 2nd letter reaches to interviewee before 4-6 weeks so what shall I do, who do i ask?

September 6, 2009 at 12:26 pm
(111) Nader says:

dear all,
i have recived teh first letter and confirmation that i have won the DV 2010, and i was preparign teh papers for the interview , but the last point is the form I-134, can anyone help me and guide me ,
1- do i need form i-134
2- who will fill the form , is it me , or maybe my sister who is living in the states .
3- any help is appritiated,

September 7, 2009 at 5:59 am
(112) ORJI D says:

Hi Dallol,

You should have receive second letter by now, however there are many who are scheduled for october but haven’t receive yet. I will advice you contact KCC by email at KCCDV@STATE.GOV for them to give you your scheduled date, for mail delivery delay are normal especially in Africa. Where are you from? well you may contact me via email chinasa12_orji@yahoo.com.

September 7, 2009 at 4:37 pm
(113) Jee says:

Hi,

could someone please explain the difference between case number and confirmation number? I already have 14 digit case number but no confirmation number.
dvlottery requires a 16 digit confirmation number

Thanks.

Best regards
J

September 7, 2009 at 11:27 pm
(114) julia says:

Hi
can somebody tell me how long does it take to receive the second letter for interview ,i already send back my form to kcc beginning of july ,when is the possible month so that i can have an idea

September 8, 2009 at 11:45 am
(115) Val says:

Senator, I am a selectee and my case number is withn the current range, how did you go about getting your date. I thought KCC discouraged calls

September 9, 2009 at 1:21 pm
(116) Senator_kc says:

Val,
Though they discouraged it, someone advised I call, asking to know if they have gotten my mail(1st) and at the same inquire about the status. I did so and it worked.
I also mailed them, they responded within 24hrs. Remember to quote your case number, Full name and date of birth while mailing.
Congrats!

September 11, 2009 at 8:55 am
(119) Val says:

Thanks a lot Senator

September 17, 2009 at 3:41 am
(120) paul kamah says:

Hi guyz
have you guys noticed that dv -2010 case numbers are moving faster comparing to dv-2009? november is 14000 comparing to 12000 last years! nitafikiwa when? 40***

September 20, 2009 at 11:09 am
(121) akinwale says:

pls how do i kow if my application got to KCC
I sent it from Nigeria through nipost in April
thanks
regards

September 21, 2009 at 4:07 am
(122) sue says:

any body tell me how i can check the bulleting ,coz i need to know if i can have my interview my case number is 400**

September 21, 2009 at 11:36 pm
(123) Baye Bulto Dawo says:

am very glad to come united state,please tell me my application status

September 22, 2009 at 6:55 am
(124) Obiagwu,Ikechukwu Peter says:

please i don’t know if i win or not and for the postal address i gave them on my registration of this form is in Nigeria but i stay in Senegal so how will i know if i win or not, so i want to check if my name or my confirmation number appear for the winning list,so please help and try for that.and so please help me through this email mountaneer07@yahoo.com

September 22, 2009 at 6:32 pm
(125) Senator_kc says:

Akinwale, send a mail to KCC. They will tell you.

September 22, 2009 at 6:37 pm
(126) Senator_kc says:

Obiagwu,
go to https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/Secure/statuscheck.aspx
to confirm your application status.
Use the number given to you when u applied for the DV2010

September 24, 2009 at 12:27 am
(127) Marcela says:

I need help, I applied for my husband papers in the end of June and he got the letter saying that he won the lotery. Can we change the process from green card through marrige to the lotery. He already got his work permission. I believe that is faster and cheaper through the lotery. Does anybody have the same situatio. I need help.

September 26, 2009 at 9:41 am
(128) adedigba segun says:

hi just wanna no may be thr result 2010 result it out side and may be my name is among winner

September 26, 2009 at 12:01 pm
(129) Sohi says:

Hi , i am a winner , when i will receive the the second letter ??
im worried about that ( im from iran ) .. . help me, plz

September 28, 2009 at 4:27 pm
(130) vural says:

hi, is there a way to find to confirmation number.
I guess I lose it :(

September 29, 2009 at 4:35 am
(131) keyvan says:

is it possible that they run out of visas before they finish interviews?????? my CN is 28xxx (asia) 2high :(

October 1, 2009 at 1:43 am
(132) Bayrta says:

my confirmation number appear for the winning list, even though i dont really remember if one of the letters was a letter ”o” or just a ZERO , as i put letter “o” and my last name ( the most popular last name in my country) and date of birth its says I WON ….im so nervous i cant sleep, i sent an email to kcc saying that i forgot either its a letter or number , do u think they would reply or just say NO ???????? heeeeeeeeeelppppp

October 2, 2009 at 7:25 am
(133) Jude says:

I just want to find out if there is a website to where one can use to know if he has been scheduled for an interview after having succeeded in dv lottery program. I also want to find out if the case number for successful applicants can be used to check the final results using a website if at all it does exists.

October 6, 2009 at 11:37 pm
(134) Him vichet says:

I want to make sure, I won dv lottery or not.
Could you tell me the web site that describe about the name of the winner

October 7, 2009 at 6:17 am
(135) arbnore says:

How do I know if I won? I’m from Kosova.

October 9, 2009 at 9:47 pm
(136) cabel519409 says:

i am in the u.s, am i eligible to play and if i win can i process my paper and do my interview here in the united states

October 10, 2009 at 2:34 pm
(137) AliT says:

Hi , I have the same problem as many of our friends here , I’ve got the notification letter from us department but problem is my case number is 14 digit and i cant check my status since it needs 16 digit number .
That would be very kind of you if help me on this .
Thanks

October 13, 2009 at 3:08 am
(138) Zohrab says:

Hi , I won the dv 2010 lottery but I haven’t received any letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) . what should I do ?

October 14, 2009 at 6:29 am
(139) julia says:

am from africa i won dv 2010 do any body in house know if my case number is high or predict when i can receive second letter AF0005****

October 14, 2009 at 6:59 am
(140) larry says:

Can i still play the DV this year that is the DV2011? I had play that of 2010.

October 15, 2009 at 6:08 pm
(141) mahmud says:

i won the lottery and i have been selected and i sent the forms to KENTUCKY CONSULAR CENTER (KCC), i don’t know when they are going to call me regarding the interview?

October 18, 2009 at 7:46 am
(142) Mizanur Rahman says:

Can i know my confirmation number of DV-2010?

October 18, 2009 at 8:15 am
(143) Mizanur Rahman says:

How can i know my confirmation number of DV-2010? please help me.

October 19, 2009 at 10:01 am
(144) Peter says:

Hello Jenny,
Can you pls comment on the bulletin thing,I don’t understand what is meant by this figures for example 14000 for November for my region,my case number is 4****when do I expect to be called for an interview?
Thanks a lot.

October 21, 2009 at 5:26 pm
(145) p says:

Dear sir / madam
Hello

I’ve won 2010 lottery and my case no is 2010AS00019300.
how much chance do I have to be scheduled for interview?

November 4, 2009 at 12:57 am
(146) Naser says:

This is my dream to join America and join the US military and serve America as one citizen. May God fullfill my dream.

November 5, 2009 at 3:15 pm
(147) BEREKET GEBEREGZIABHARE says:

I LIKE DEMOCRACY BECOUSE I THIK I CAN DO EVERYTHING WITH DEMOCRACY THATS WAY I TRAY THIS LOTTORY

November 6, 2009 at 4:33 am
(148) Daniel says:

This was my dream join to America and join the US military and serve America as one citizen.
I have won 2010 lottery and my case number is 2010AFOOO11548.So,how much chance do I have to be scheduled for interview?

November 6, 2009 at 4:51 am
(149) Daniel says:

Danie from ethiopia

November 8, 2009 at 10:33 am
(150) Alena says:

Hi Jennifer! I entered the lottery DV-2011 through http://www.usa-green-card.com, they sent me 11 digit confirmation number with no alphabetic letters. Will I be able to check my lottery status in July 2010 using it?My friend’s confirmation number differs from mine it is 16 characters long (alphanumeric)What should I do if in case of my winning I wont get a letter notifing me that my DV-2011 entry is selected?

November 11, 2009 at 9:52 am
(151) MICHAEL says:

FIRST I WANT TO THANKS TO ALL AMERICANS FOR GIVING ME A PLACE TO SELECT DV2010 LOTTERY I MEAN I HAVE WON DV2010 LOTTERY SO THIS WAS MY DREAM TO JOIN TO FULLY DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY(AMERICA),MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF00070812 SO HOW MUCH CHANCE DO I HAVE TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW

November 11, 2009 at 1:45 pm
(152) FIDELE says:

HEY JENNIFER..I AM A WINNER OF DV2010 LOTTERY VISA. I JUST RECEIVED A SECOND LETTER SAYING THAT THE KENTUCKY CONSULAR CENTER HAS NOW COMPLETED THE PROCESSING OF MY CASE, AND ANY INQUIRIES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE USCIS. THE SECOND PAGE ATTACHED SAYS I NEED TO PAY SOME FEE. WHAT EXACTLY I NEED TO DO?
THANKS FOR RESPONDING ME.

November 14, 2009 at 6:41 am
(153) abib says:

j’ai ete seclectionne pour le dv 2010 j’ai retourné mon dossier au kcc en aout quand est ce je vais recevoir la lettre de confirmation pour l’entretien je sui senegalais merci

November 18, 2009 at 11:16 am
(154) didier muberuka says:

hi!!
will u make me sure to hold a visa??
my case number is 2010AF00017999
THANKS! I m selectee and i receive 1st letter
thanx a lot

November 21, 2009 at 2:02 pm
(155) Chris Lopez says:

i just got 600 dollars smoothly taken from me, from a costomer service representative of the green card lottery. I am a sponsor of some one applying for a green card. I already paid, and now i just payed again. I want my money back!

November 22, 2009 at 4:10 am
(156) negussie says:

first of all I have to thank for giving this information. then I like to ask that at what case number reachs the second letter

November 23, 2009 at 5:37 am
(157) Nyatuka says:

Am Nyatuka I was lucky to receive my first letter,when should I expect the second one,what are the chances if my case No. is 2010AF00044934.

November 24, 2009 at 5:28 am
(158) Sopheak Khat says:

Hi, I’m the winner of DV 2010. I now start processing the application. I’m not sure if I need a petition in the US. And if it’s required, what should I do if i don’t know anyone living in the US? Am i qualified to go to next stage?
Grateful for your advice. Thanks and Regards. Sopheak

December 14, 2009 at 1:56 pm
(159) hassen says:

with best regards
hassen from Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

December 25, 2009 at 4:42 am
(160) manvinder says:

hi guys i cant understand why they not allowing indian members to participate and if they alloow when it would be plz anser me i m confused

December 27, 2009 at 10:56 am
(161) Fatoki Kayode Kehinde says:

Hello there! I applied for the DV-2010 few months ago. going through the posted comment on your page, someone said, he/she received his/her result as a winner. so i just want to ask is the result out?

December 29, 2009 at 11:14 am
(162) darshan says:

respected sir/ madam.. i am originally from india.. right now studying medicine in russia.. i just took this lottery program lightly and i have many email id’s.. 2 days before..i got a call from US LOTTERY official informing me abt the winning..

my name is darshan patel and my ph.no is +79876539039.. so would u please try to forward me my email-id if possible.. thanks a lot…

January 6, 2010 at 12:43 pm
(163) FRANK says:

i want to that the interview letter is out or not.
How can i check if i will get an interview letter always am praying to God Almighty to help me get my interview letter i know that by the grace of God i will get my so help me to know whether is out or not for 2010 lottery thank you hope to heard from you.

January 11, 2010 at 4:06 am
(164) Nigatu Desalegn says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a winner of the DV-Lottery 2010, I received a second letter (ok letter) saying that the KCC. After going through very many ups and downs and spending paying a lot of money borrowing from here and there when all these great sufferances completed the assigned person there cancelled out my DV – Lottery chance.

The reason which was given to me could not and will not influence me to accept it because of the following tangible causes.
1. If there would have been a mistake the second letter (ok letter) could have never be send. It should remain these without any reply.
2. Secondly, all the documents have got an acceptance with out any obstacle – nothing is said about it
3. The only reason which is told to me is that the lists of the children under 21 was not mentioned how can I forget the only child under 21 age. The main reason for applying the lottery is only because of my beneficiary Bereket Nigatu.

In short I ask the KCC and all the concerned by the name of God to revise the case and see it very deeply at least to give us the chance. I like very much to do leading democratic country of the world i.e. U.S.A.

GOD BLES AMERICA!

January 16, 2010 at 5:23 am
(165) Trajce Naunov says:

Hi DV Lottery! I need a one little help,if you we can help me! I have forgotten my notification code. I can’t check the result without my notification code. Please,if we can,send my notification code in my E-mail address: djongoliat@yahoo.com My name is Trajce Naunov, I’m from Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. I was application to 2008 year in Oktober.

Sincerely thanks!

January 26, 2010 at 12:25 pm
(166) caleb says:

pliz i wish to ask that becouse i played the dv 2010 lotry which is to be coming out this hear so i wanted to ask if im selected so that there can sent me a text on my email or my sell phon number 00,237,79,43,06,88;

January 29, 2010 at 6:52 pm
(167) Rajab says:

i am from kenya and my case number is 5399*, dv2010. i would like to know if i am likely to get a visa interview/ second letter and if so when is the most possible month of me getting the visa interview? thanks

February 1, 2010 at 5:57 am
(168) asang lama says:

Thaks a lot for your dv lottary.I won the dv lottary in this,year on 2010.I hope my deam might be true.As well as the God will see from his right way,from his own site.At the last ,i am from saudi arab since a 2 years,my nationality is nepali.address bhaktapur nagarkot word number 5 moktan taoll my contact number my wifi pramill tamang in Nepal, 00977-9841133052
Here in saudi arab 00966-0531591299 you can contact however if you like.now i rest my pointer here.best of luck all who are won the biggest dv lottary in 2010.ok

February 2, 2010 at 4:28 am
(169) Chrissy says:

Hi,

I wondered if somebody would be able to advise me as i am wanting to apply for the lottery but dnt know if im eligible.
I am a dual National in that i have a Nigerian Citezenship and a british one. I curretly live in England but can live in Nigeria too.

I knw as a british national i am not eligible but how about as a Nigerian born person who is still a national?

Anyone able to provide a definative answer as i get alot of conflicting info and cnt find anything on the site to help (although that site is a mindfield!!!!)

Thanks

February 2, 2010 at 3:27 pm
(170) jude says:

i am a cameroonian and just want to find out the criteria used to send second letters for interviews.

February 4, 2010 at 6:13 am
(171) margaret nyambura says:

am a 2010 dv lottery winner from nairobi but my olie date of birth was interchanged by month ie 2-7 instead of 7-2{mm-dd}.my case number is current but i filled my exact date of birth when i sent along my forms to kcc.now,please i would like to know if this might affect my interview.please let me know through margiemum@yahoo.com

February 5, 2010 at 8:30 pm
(172) George K says:

I have to worn you – if you don’t have a well established closed friends or relatives, don’t send you application to KCC! The I-134 form is required for all DV lottery winners since DV 2009 and if you have no one in US you have no chance….Even you have significant assets abroad it will wont count…
So, lottery is not really the lottery..
I am Sorry for democracy…..

February 5, 2010 at 8:37 pm
(173) George K says:

sorry for wonr = warn…

March 4, 2010 at 3:55 pm
(174) Jonathan says:

I lost my confirmation number. I applied for the DV-2011 Green Card Lottery. I am worried that I will not able to know if I won or not on or after July 1, 2010. If I win, I hope to receive the confirmation email by the KCC, but I would like to know if this possible to get my confirmation number back. If I email KCC, will they return me back? Please, someone answer me!

March 5, 2010 at 8:13 am
(175) victor says:

IN GOD I TRUST

March 16, 2010 at 1:19 pm
(176) john maina says:

Iwin agreencard and by the time iwas filling the appliction Imade amistake of puting that am single and iwas married and now am in USA ,and idont now how iwill do to claim my wife and two children.please advice me coz them !!!!!!!

March 25, 2010 at 6:22 am
(177) whales says:

Hello,

my case number is 2010AF0001****and I Received First Package from KCC on March 31,2009, Filled and returned all forms including bar code sheet as instructed to KCC as at April 23, 2009 through FedEx Tracked on FedEx website, was signed for and received on the April 27,2009. And still waiting for my 2ND NL since then, I however understand that my case number has been long current, I have also been informed that I should contact KCC by email stating my case number and date of birth, requesting to know my status, please is this advisable?.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks.

March 25, 2010 at 6:32 am
(178) Mary says:

I applied for the Visa Lottery last year but, i wanna check my status but i can’t find my confirmation number do u know any other means of my checking it???? Please help

April 1, 2010 at 8:31 am
(179) john kariuki says:

Am very anxious for it

April 8, 2010 at 5:03 pm
(180) Barry says:

I am a selectee of the 2010 DV and its now april,yet still i have not received my interview notice even though it has been 6months since i posted the intial
form sent to me.

April 14, 2010 at 3:45 pm
(181) loda says:

i want to know where the kcc show the winners for this years?thanks

April 16, 2010 at 4:43 am
(182) NBUTOBOG CHRISTELLE says:

Am nbutobog christell, i wish to asked when will receive and invitation letter to go for interview or dose it means that i lost the battle.Am case n°2010AF00040876.Please i really need your reply so that i can know when am shedule for an interview please help me by informing me.And i wish to ashed why KCC are not repling to my mails and why the number they gave always go to the answering mechines

April 16, 2010 at 4:49 am
(183) NBUTOBOG CHRISTELLE says:

Am anxous to know when i go go for an interview .I won the 2009-2010 DV .Please kindly tell me when i go will go for an interview and when i will receive the last mail.i dont really want to lose this mighty opportunity my case number is 2010AF00040876

April 16, 2010 at 4:55 am
(184) NBUTOBOG CHRISTELLE says:

April 16, 2010 at 4:58 am
(185) CHRISTELLE says:

am nbutobog christelle please just tell me when i will go for interview and i will receive my last mail from KCC.This is my email address nbuchristelle@yahoo.fr

April 22, 2010 at 12:41 pm
(186) michaeldavidson says:

thank’s to you very well for this information that you just brouthg to the net, I am very happy for this. and I hope i will be one of this people to winne this good thing that have just come up.

prays be to the lord of all for doing this to reality for the people inthe whole world today.

April 23, 2010 at 6:44 am
(187) KOFI GIBSON says:

hi my sister was selected for the dv-2010 lottery and she has filled out the form and is waiting for an interview date but its not been given to her since september but a friend who also was selected sent his in feburary and his interview date is already in pls advice me should i calL

April 23, 2010 at 12:58 pm
(188) seou f donzo says:

i want know the meanings of DsP122& DS230(I&II

April 26, 2010 at 2:12 pm
(189) erone says:

dear jenny, am a ugandan and i applied for dvlottery i was selected and i received my first letter and replied in august. in febuary this year i received a letter with a page i had missed to fill i filled it and sent it back on feb 18 2010. now am worried because there is no reply from kcc.am wondring was i disquqlified or there is just a delay? pliz reply me on this email enaddamba@yahoo.com i really need answers from someone who is informed.thanks.

April 29, 2010 at 4:59 am
(190) nde emmanuel che says:

dear sir,i just want to know when i will receive my appointment letter for dv 2010. am NDE EMMANUEL CHE in cameroon.waiting up to hear from you….

April 30, 2010 at 10:33 am
(191) Jurabek says:

Dear Sir
I heard that green card lottery is free,but for what there is Visa or Master Card number is needed in filling application??? waiting up to hearing from you.
Sincerely
my email 10azer@list.ru

April 30, 2010 at 10:01 pm
(192) kush says:

was so much much worried for i didnt receive ma selectee letter to the dv 2010 lottery but hey;
NOV 26 2009:my selectee package was resent via my email ID case Number 2010AF0002726X
Nov 28 2009:filled forms en send them back to KCC via FEDEX
Nov 30 2009:my forms were received at KCC
Jan 15 2010:my second notification package was dated at KCC
Feb 22 2010:received my interview letter for march 03 2010 at American embassy NAIROBI KE
March 03 2010:successful interview
March 11 2010:collected my visa
April 26 2010:admitted Ohare Airport CHICAGO
April 27 2010:applied my SSN at South Bend INDIANA USA
April 30 2010:did my BMV driving en was issued a runner licence
BEST OF LUCK FOR THOSE WHOSE CASES ARE YET TO BE APPROVED FOR INTERVIEW.

Yours kush,kushnje@yahoo.com

May 6, 2010 at 12:59 pm
(193) teklebrhan says:

i hop to be in the great nation!

May 6, 2010 at 9:30 pm
(194) Ngoei Lie Fa says:

Dear Sirs,
I need to know more detail which priority dates are currently being processed up to this month (May 2010).

I got a letter from U.S Department os State National Visa Center dated December 11, 2009. This letter stated that I was accepted.

I was sponsored by my sister (Pref. Category: F4 – Brothers and sisters of U.S. Citizens). My Priority date is 06 July 2007. I lived in Jakarta – Indonesia.

Please help. What site should I search or do you have any data on that. I tried to call the State Department’s Visa Off at (202) 6631541, but I really do not undertstand.

Thanks and regards,
Ngoie Lie Fa.

May 8, 2010 at 2:10 pm
(195) leah wambura says:

does this thing really work because i have played it for five times and never won

May 9, 2010 at 1:39 pm
(196) Sisay Getachew Abera says:

please I am from ethiopia and I am just waiting actively for DV 2010 so please would you tell me the exact day

May 10, 2010 at 1:16 am
(197) Hicham says:

Hi guys,
Did some one receive mail about dv 2011 …please show if you receive something….thanks

May 10, 2010 at 6:33 pm
(198) mouhaidine says:

how can i check the result of 2010 dv lettery

May 10, 2010 at 10:39 pm
(199) Monier says:

I wish to get notification winners Diversity Visa this month. Once I received I will show up to all of you.

May 10, 2010 at 10:48 pm
(200) Monier says:

My friend both of their family has been leave from our country since 2008, now over a year ago. They win DV 2008, recently they live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They complete the bright further!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2010 at 9:07 am
(201) yacine says:

i have applied for dv 2011 , but still did not received anything from KCC , did anybody received any letter

May 16, 2010 at 11:31 am
(202) Tibebu says:

I’m still waiting for it.If not…I don’t try it again.

May 17, 2010 at 8:01 am
(203) sucess says:

has anyone been a dv 2011 lottery selectee

May 17, 2010 at 4:45 pm
(204) darl says:

hi, i and my husby has won the dv and preparing for interview in….can some1 help me with the frequently questions asked or possible questions asked?

May 18, 2010 at 9:50 pm
(205) farule says:

hi, pls can someone tell me whats happening.am so desperate to hear the result cause i know am a star boy and aiso i gonna make it, till them.

May 20, 2010 at 6:28 am
(206) PHYLLIS says:

applied for greencard still waiting for results

May 20, 2010 at 7:59 am
(207) winner says:

is it true that winners of dv 2011 will be notified by email too

May 20, 2010 at 1:04 pm
(208) sheik says:

Too many repeated and stupid questions on this site.Why can’t you take your time and carefully read the information provided but opening you wide mouth to ask

May 29, 2010 at 6:41 am
(209) ADEMUYIWA JAMES says:

IT S REAL THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY IS REAL, AM A LIVINIG WITHNESS RIGHT NOW AS AM TALKING TO YOU AM NOW LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA BY LOTTER. GOD BLESS AMERICA,,,,,,

May 31, 2010 at 8:56 am
(210) Rama says:

Hi there Ms Mcfadyen. i have a question that no one has asked and the answer isnt on the FAQ either. lets say i apply for the DV lottery with my wife and kids as derivative status, and my wife applies and myself and my children are derivative status, lets say my wife gets called for the interview, can i come with her and answer the questions too? also if my wife gets the green card as primary, but i go first to the USA, will the immigration authorities deny me entry because i am not the primary applicant?

June 1, 2010 at 1:24 am
(211) Monier says:

Good day to you!

I am from Asia i got NL in early this June. I have completed a 4-year bachelor’s degree (Business) and have 5 year’s work experience. … but my high school degree 12 level (I failed in level 12).

In my country, if i failed in level 12 high school degree…… i can apply for associate degree for 2 years and then 4 years in bachelor’s degree (I complete both degree).

Please advise me! should i fill in the form with BA degree or work experience?

I’m so scare, they won’t accept all.

Taking care,
Monier

June 3, 2010 at 1:05 am
(212) Rama says:

Monier, dont worry, as long as you have the work experince of over 2 years you will be fine. just make sure you have a lot of savings too to show to them.

June 4, 2010 at 11:06 am
(213) victor says:

i got my notification i downloaded forms dsp122 and ds230 i completed them by June 2nd i had sent them back to u.s.a Am back to prayer and fasting to let God have his way amen

June 5, 2010 at 3:42 pm
(214) Dawit says:

Hi
Urgent request!

I’ve filled the forms (DS-230 and DSP-122) but unfortunately lost the original barcode sheet before sending it by post. Please note that I still have a photocopy of the original barcode sheet with me. Is it possible to send them the completed forms with the copy barcode sheet?

Kind regards,
Dawit

June 5, 2010 at 3:46 pm
(215) Dawit says:

Attention: urgent request!

I’ve filled the forms (DS-230 and DSP-122) but unfortunately lost the original barcode sheet before sending them by post. Please note that I still have a photocopy of the original barcode sheet with me. Is it possible to send the completed forms with the copy barcode sheet?

Kind regards,

June 6, 2010 at 5:37 am
(216) Azam says:

i hopeful i will be spend the rest of my whole life in that fully democratic country .

June 8, 2010 at 6:54 am
(217) joyce aigbokhan says:

pls when are we gettin our result,i played last year 2009 june,and was told we get the result june 2010.i pray i win,cos i need to a get more knowledge

June 10, 2010 at 8:30 am
(218) charles says:

i lost the confirmation code but i know the rest of the information., is it possible to access the results .

June 10, 2010 at 3:36 pm
(219) Sherzod says:

just wining green card

June 10, 2010 at 8:21 pm
(220) Ruth Adesanya says:

Pls,how do i check the result with my notification code,and how will i get the letter.God bless America.

June 11, 2010 at 5:21 am
(221) nelson says:

GOD.CAN DO WHAT WE WANT….TO SAY SUCCESS TOO EVERYONE,

June 11, 2010 at 11:48 pm
(222) yubraj thapa magar says:

hello
sir i didn’t saw the right place to point to confirmation number so please help me to do it.

June 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm
(223) nweke chukwudi. d. says:

I pray 2 God ma dream comes true. I’ll be so grateful.
GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE!

June 13, 2010 at 4:22 am
(224) mary says:

pliz help i won a green card last year ,and its back but am not in kenya ,is it possible for me to process everything in switzerland

June 23, 2010 at 8:43 am
(225) Samuel Beckett says:

Thank you for sharing worthwhile information. It will be hard time for those who have not selected in the green card lottery. All the best for their future attempt to get succeed. Out of my friends group one friend got selected through http://www.usagreencardlottery.org/ and others looking forward for next attempt. Getting selected in green card lottery is purely based on luck.

June 24, 2010 at 8:18 am
(226) Fiker says:

hello ,
good luck!

June 29, 2010 at 6:50 am
(227) David Kabui says:

I’m a last year applicant of green card lottery but till now i haven’t known whether i’m a winner or not.Please Notify me on that.

July 2, 2010 at 7:11 pm
(228) MOHAMED MALKI says:

i lost my confermation number need help!

July 3, 2010 at 8:53 am
(229) Serges says:

Hi I play a green card, So can I check the result online?
Thanks

July 5, 2010 at 10:17 am
(230) Ike says:

i cannot find my confirmation code..how can i still check my thing

July 6, 2010 at 6:59 am
(231) Lawrence Che says:

I can not find where to log on with my confirmation
number to verify my results. Why is it imposible to verify the results on line but they keep on saying that persons could verify on line. It is a way of discouraging people not to participate any longer?

July 6, 2010 at 10:51 am
(232) rony says:

how do i can cheak my resualt. & without dv how can i go to usa.

July 8, 2010 at 11:51 am
(233) lyn says:

Oscar, I also filled the DSP papers and posted back. when will the second notification be posted. Iam suppose to realocate to another country, but lam worried of the change of address. For those still waiting for NL, we pray for you, God is faithful

July 9, 2010 at 7:26 am
(234) arisekola yusuf says:

please kindly update on how to fill the forms and to know if am a winner cos i registered for the 2011 result and have not recieved and information so far

July 10, 2010 at 12:25 pm
(235) Pho THar says:

Hi, I am from Burma. On 1st July I was selected as DV 2011 wnner from Web .But I have not received a notification letter. So what should I do next? Without a notification letter can I proceed to DV entry ?
Please reply me thank u ..

July 10, 2010 at 12:29 pm
(236) Pho THar says:

Hi , I’m from Burma.I was selected as DV 2011 according to dv lottery web . But I have not received a notification letter yet. What should I do next?
Can I still a chance for green card entry without this letter ?
Please reply to me thank

July 11, 2010 at 4:09 am
(237) Helena Donkor says:

i was a winner of dv 2011.
unfortunately for me the package was swept away by heavy rainfall which recently happened at agona swedru which appeared on the internet. i therefore wish your office to help me with the case number to do the necessary processing of my document. please use the current e mail address above.

these are my particulars
NAME HELENA DONKOR
DATE OF BIRTH 8TH NOVEMBER 1966
PLACE OF BIRTH ESSIKADO AHANTA WESTERN REGION

July 11, 2010 at 6:01 am
(238) may says:

Hello ,
This is May. I don’t know how to find the result of DV lottery. So, in my opinion, U better write down how to find result.
Anyway, thank you.

July 11, 2010 at 3:29 pm
(239) nora says:

pls i want someone 2 help me on how I’m going 2 use my confirmation number 2 check weather I’m a winner or not. have not gotten a mail yet

July 13, 2010 at 3:03 pm
(240) lam says:

I am from Nigeria. My case no is 2011AF00008***. I sent my form on the 7th of July, when should i be expecting my second letter

July 14, 2010 at 5:52 am
(241) amole ayodeji says:

i pray to obtain this so called green card this year ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amen

July 14, 2010 at 10:49 am
(242) Chinasa Orji says:

Hi Lam there is this site for past DV winners who have had successful interview both in Nigeria and the globe. I am a DV 2010 winner and will be having my interview soon in Lagos. Here is the site http://www.immigrationportal.com. Hope it helps u and every other DV 2011 winners.

July 21, 2010 at 10:24 am
(243) mgrdich agop semerjian says:

dear sirs/madam,
we are hoping we will win this year a green card lottery.

July 23, 2010 at 8:40 am
(244) malkit singh says:

i have an email from dv-2010 that i have won 3rd annual u.s.a. visa lottery program year 2010.is it true or false.

July 23, 2010 at 3:41 pm
(245) Chinasa Orji says:

Hi Makit,

Don’t you bother yourself. It’s a scam. US don’t notify DV winners via email, they only do so via postal mail. Keep off from such people.

Thanks!!!

July 26, 2010 at 1:23 am
(246) Munmun says:

Dear,
Sir/Madam,
I am from Bangladesh, I don’t know how to find the result of DV lottery.Plz tel me U better write down how to find result.Please reply to me. I am very interested for going US. so plz plz plz

July 26, 2010 at 6:21 am
(247) ademidun says:

ma/sir, i just want to say that after the selection of the winners for dv , the names of the winners should be displayed on the internet for people to see.
and i have been participating in this programme since but whenever i want to check my status, it will say i have not been selected. why?

July 28, 2010 at 8:34 pm
(248) mohammed says:

hi everybody.
i would like to ask you a question
i registred in the dv lottery but once i did i wrote my name mohammed with one M ( mohamed ) . i want to know if i was selected in the lottery i won’t go usa because of that mistake . is it a big mistake ? can it effect me negatively or not ? please do answer me . thanks in advance .

July 28, 2010 at 8:40 pm
(249) mohammed aaa says:

hi everybody i wanna ask you sth.
normally my name is written with double M ( mohammed ) when i registred i wrongly wrote it with one M ( MOHAMED )
i want to know if that can prevents me from going usa if i was selected in the dv lottery . plz answer me . i am worried . thanks in advance

August 1, 2010 at 4:33 am
(250) chioma says:

I got a mail saying particpants who took last year’s lottery visa results are out nd I should check if am a winner bt the problem her is I don’t know how to check the result. I need your assistance.

August 1, 2010 at 9:02 pm
(251) rami says:

Hi there,

I won the dv 2011 lottery, have already receive my selectee letter and have posted it to KCC, my question is what is the time frame for KCC to send me my second letter, is the second letter appointment letter?

Waiting to hear from you soon

Rami

August 2, 2010 at 2:30 pm
(252) Awet says:

HI I Was entry to the 2010 diversity visa lottery program in 2008 & you’r office was send me a confermition no. 20101rezhden2wyl and also there was a confermition to back on this site on between July 1 2009 – June 30 2010 but still nothings spear to me so what does it mean is it I fail or not if no try to send the date of your beging of the new year of regestration thanks

August 6, 2010 at 8:06 am
(253) Vanessa says:

hi there,
my fiance has been selected and we have an appointment for the 3rd of September. we’ve got all our paper work, barring our police clearance, which we are waiting for. we have our medicals etc scheduled for next week. so we should be in order.
i just don’t know what to expect when we get to the consulate?
Do you know what we should be prepared for? i.e. what kind of questions they will ask?
With regards to our marriage, we were originally not planning on being married before the appointment date, but obviously because of the cut off of issuing of visas by the 30th of Sept, we need to move everything forward – is that correct? because i don’t see them giving a fiance a visa? or am i wrong. I don’t know where else to get this information from – so would greatly appreciate your help… PLEASE!

August 11, 2010 at 10:04 pm
(254) kekele says:

I am sarah osei and my friend is also using the same name and I want to know whether we all have the shame chance to participate in the dv visa lottery 2012…

August 11, 2010 at 10:04 pm
(255) kekele says:

August 12, 2010 at 10:39 am
(256) DEREJE GEBRE SELASSIE says:

I WAS TRY DV LOTTERY FOR MANY TIMES BUT I DIDN’T GET THESE CHANCE TO BE WINNER NOW AM REALLY GOD HELP ME BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WISHES TO GO TO AMERICA

August 15, 2010 at 4:28 am
(257) M - ARIF says:

I AM ONE THE WINNER OF THE DV LOTTERY. AND I LIVING SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA.
I HAVE BEEN LIVING SAN JOSE SINCE MAY 21ST 2010 .
AND MY THIRD MONTHS IS CONTINUING.
AND I FINISHED MY BROUGHT MONEY AND I DON’T HAVE ANY RELATIVE , JUST I HAVE ONE FRIEND , HE ALSO NEW HERE AND COME HERE BY REFUGEE VISA BEFORE ME.
I HAVEN’T STILL FIND A JOB AND I NEED HELP AND GUIDE.

I DON’T HAVE THE COMING MONTHS RENTS AND OTHER EXPENSE MONEY.

I REQUEST FROM DV LOTTERY OFFICE. THAT HELP FOR FIRST TIME WITH IMMIGRANT WHO THEY COME HERE AND WILL NOT FACE IMMIGRANT TROUBLE LIKE ME.

BECUASE I AM NEW AND MY COUNTRY AND THIS COUNTRY IS VERY DIFFERENT LIKE SKY AND LAND HAS DIFFERENT AND LONG DISTANCE.

MANY OTHER PEOPLE COME HERE BY REFUGEE VISA OR OTHER SPECIAL IMMGIRANT VISA…GOVERMENT HELP WITH THEM AND GIVE RENT AND OTHER EXPENSES FOR THE FRIST TIME..

I DON’T KNOW.

THEY ALSO LIKE US HUMAN AND COME HERE AND GOVERMENT HELP THEM BUT THEY DON’T HELP WITH DV LOTTERY IMMIGRANT.

BYE
NEED FOR YOUR RESPOND

August 18, 2010 at 3:49 pm
(258) gopal says:

I got the first notificaiton letter . MY case number is about 43000, I heard that Its too high case number and is impossible to get second letter. have You guys know any one who got visa in the past inspite of having higher case numer like mine.?

August 23, 2010 at 9:35 am
(259) NIMROD B. STANLEY says:

How do l check wether am shortlisted as the winner of the greencard?please call me on +254723507994

August 29, 2010 at 4:24 am
(260) Ajibola Kayode Ajibiise says:

i dont want to be scam,please resend another notification letter to me,the one sent to me was not complete excluding the one with case number.
am AJIBOLA KAYODE AJIBISE
e-mail aj4real.shadow@yahoo.com
i want it on my e-mail thanks

September 10, 2010 at 12:54 am
(261) zakaria laamrani says:

my friends i will know how i get the Confirmation Number to invitation ???
plzz i’m waiting your msg :)

September 21, 2010 at 12:33 pm
(262) Bukola says:

please, please and please get back to me..can there be any interview schedule for NOV.3 for a 2010 dv lottery winner? the appointment letter is not yet received. Pls can there be an interview schedule for this date for a 2010 DV LOTTERY WINER 2010?

September 24, 2010 at 10:18 am
(263) Mohibullah says:

hi this is mohibullah aziz i had already applied for 2011 Diversity visa but i still not recieve selectees letter can i contact with kentucky plz and ask the reason

September 29, 2010 at 11:34 am
(264) hillary says:

hi people,i have checked my confirmation no.and based on information and number i should have received my notification no. i have filled and posted ds 230, and dp122 forms AND 2 PHOTOS. but my form lacks case NO., BARCODE…AM WORRIED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF MY case will be processed.when should i expect an interview? answer me who ever has encountered such a challenge

October 1, 2010 at 4:42 am
(265) Grace Moe Moe Aye says:

First of all, I want to say hello to you. I have won the DV 2011lottery and have already receive my selectee letter and have posted to KCC. My question is what is the time frame for KCC to sent me my secong letter.Is the second letter appointment letter?
My case number is 2011AS 00001286. I hope to reply me soon.
I’m waiting to hear from you soon.
Grace, Moe Moe Aye
Phone:95-1400586

October 6, 2010 at 8:33 am
(266) Kofie Dickson Nathaniel says:

i suspect that i won the lottery of 2008 but the results did get to my e-mail and the letter also did not reach me.

October 6, 2010 at 8:53 am
(267) Kofie Dickson Nathaniel says:

i won the diversity visa lottery in the 2008 and 2009 but i was not notified. i wish the results of the year 2008 and 2009 is checked to enable me receive the required results which failed to reach me.